Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
I was pretty impartial to what was happening in the whole Occupy Wall Street situation and living in Vancouver at the time, the Occupy Vancouver stand seemed like way more trouble than it was worth. This, however, is too good not to share with all you 99 percent-ers out there.
I wouldn’t be able to choose.
It always makes me laugh when people take The Onion seriously. Especially when you are a politician in the public eye.
Congratulations Congressman John Fleming, you just made stoopid person of the day.
I found this on memebase.
As much as I shamefully liked the Twilight books, they do not even come CLOSE to comparing to JK Rowling’s novels. Which, I am convinced, are going to become classic children’s novels, ranked amoung those of CS Lewis, Tolkien, and Louis Carroll. I’m sorry, but Stephanie Meyer can eat her heart out.
…is something you can’t really do anymore.
And to go with this charming floofy kitty, here is a twist that my boyfriend and I came up with to the classic S’more.
1. Buy some oreos.
2. Buy some marshmallows.
3. Toast a marshmallow over a roaring campfire. Or a few marshmallows. I find that beach campfires work best, but normal campfires also work. Also you can hold marshmallows really close to a stovetop and brown it pretty nicely, but not too close because they do set on fire and you probably don’t want to burn your kitchen down. Or burn the marshmallow. I do not recommend burning the marshmallow. I hear that’s carcinogenic.
4. Twist open an oreo without breaking the cookie pieces. This can be difficult. Trust me.
5. Insert perfectly toasted marshmallow between the parted cookie pieces creating a marshmallow sandwich.
6. Eat delicious campfire treat.
7. Make more and eat them all until you get sick.
Here’s an interesting fact that you probably already knew:
The word “some” plus the word “more” contracted together creates the word “s’more”. Inevitably, you can’t eat just one.